- General Information
1.This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url address: cncroboty.pl
2.The website operator and the administrator of personal data is: INTER-PLAST Z. BodziachowskaKluza Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Częstochowa, entered into the National Court Register by
District Court in CZĘSTOCHÓW, XVII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000419954,
NIP 9492191529, REGON 242931969
3. Contact address of the operator's e-mail: email@example.com
4.The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided
voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
Running a newsletter
Performance of ordered services
6.The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows
By voluntarily entering data in forms, which are entered into
By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
- Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (certificate
SSL). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted in
the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
3. In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
4. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software,
used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means
regular updates of programming components.
1.The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: ipus.pl
- Your rights and additional information on how to use
1.In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to others
recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill it
obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to the following groups of recipients:
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary for
perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on driving
accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed longer than
for 3 years.
3.You have the right to request from the Administrator:
Access to personal data concerning you,
and data portability.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c)
to the processing of personal data in order to perform legitimate interests
carried out by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object will not be possible
be made if there are valid and legitimate grounds for processing,
overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular determinations, investigations or
defense of claims.
5.The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul.
Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. You may be subject to automated activities
making decisions, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and in
the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
8.Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on data protection
personal. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- Information in the forms
1.The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if any
they are given.
2. The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The service, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in
the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the e-mail address
the user appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g.
in order to process the service request or commercial contact, service registration
etc. The context and description of the form each time clearly informs what it is used for.
- Administrator logs
1. Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are
used to administer the website.
- Important Marketing Techniques
1. The operator uses statistical analysis of website traffic through Google Analytics (Google Inc. z
based in the USA). The operator does not provide the operator of this service with personal data, but only
user. For information about user preferences collected by the advertising network
Google, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies with the help of
2.The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to
the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is
used to track it, but in practice no data is transferred
personal data from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is
3. The operator uses the Facebook pixel. This technology makes Facebook
(Facebook Inc. based in the USA) knows that a given person registered in it uses the Website.
In this case, it is based on data for which the Operator is himself the administrator, and the Operator does not provide it
any additional personal data from you to Facebook. The service is based on
4. The operator uses a solution that examines user behavior by creating heat maps and
recording behavior on the site. This information is anonymized before it is sent to
the operator of the service so that he does not know what natural person they relate to. In particular, the recording is not
passwords and other personal data are subject to input.
5. The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g.
that can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to
receiving commercial correspondence from the Operator.
6. The operator may use profiling within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data
- Information about cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which
are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for use
Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they were from
come, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and
the operator of the Website is accessing them.
4.Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1.maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to
re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
2. achieve the goals set out above in the section "Important Marketing Techniques";
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies
and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored
on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or
disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in
User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until
their removal by the User.
6.Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually
by default, it allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device.
Website Users can change the settings in this regard. Web browser
allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies
Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
websites of the Service.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may be used
be also by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular, this applies to companies:
Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter
Inc. based in the USA).
- Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1.If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings.
We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes,
security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may
prevent the use of websites
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser from the list below
you are using and follow the instructions:
This policy template has been generated free of charge based on ours for your reference
knowledge, industry practices and legal provisions in force on 2018-08-14. We recommend checking
policy template before using it on the website. The pattern is based on the most common pages
online situations, but may not reflect the full and accurate specificity of your website.
Read the generated document carefully and, if necessary, adapt it to your situation or
seek legal advice. We do not take responsibility for the consequences of using this document,
because only you have influence on whether all the information contained in it is truthful.
concern for personal data and user privacy on the website.